Heartland Farms, Inc. a long established and progressive Central Wisconsin agri-business company is searching for a full-time:
Industrial Maintenance Technician Class B
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems of equipment throughout the facility. This position is responsible for all aspects of preventive maintenance in order to maximize machine productivity and minimize downtime. The Class B Technician must be proficient in MIG and TIG welding of stainless steel.
• Troubleshoots and repairs machines and equipment
• Weld, repair and fabricate equipment
• Skilled in the use of MIG, TIG and plasma cutter
• Operate shop equipment such as metal brake and drill press
• Familiar with A/C, D/C motors and drives
• Electrical Troubleshooting
• Mechanical Troubleshooting
• Read and work from electrical schematics, ladder diagrams, maintenance manuals and part lists to repair and install equipment
• Utilize multimeters and test equipment as required
• Install/move machines, equipment and required electrical equipment
• Install electrical equipment utilizing proper wire and conduit sizes
• Rebuild/modify machines and equipment as required
• Safely perform work using ladders and lifts as required
• Accept and support the safety program
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Possess advanced an understanding of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic functions
• Excellent MIG and TIG welder
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to read mechanical drawing and hydraulic schematics
• Ability to read and efficiently use a wide range of precision mechanical measurement devices
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Possess basic computer skills
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and techniques
• Ability to diagnoses and resolve complex mechanical issues
• Possess basic 3 phase industrial electrical knowledge, understand motor control circuits and be able to resolve basic electrical problems.
• Minimum 1 year experience in industrial electricity
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in stainless steel welding and fabrication
• Combined 4 years welding, machine repair, industrial maintenance or electrical systems experience and training
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Advanced formal education in mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical systems or machine repair strongly preferred
With Heartland Farms, Inc., you will work in a high performing agricultural organization where team members collaborate to get the job done and challenge the status quo to find a better way. We are eager to see how you could make an impact on our organization.
Competitive pay and excellent benefit package (health, dental, 401(k), paid PTO & vacation) await this highly motivated individual.
For an application, click below or stop in our office Monday-Friday 8am-5pm to pick one up. Call or email our HR department any time with questions.
Heartland Farms, Inc.
907 3rd Avenue
Hancock, WI 54943
Heartland Farms, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.